We are excited about our women’s ministries! Our goal is to create a culture that begins where women are and empowers them to use their God-given gifts to make disciples and journey with other women to expand the Kingdom of God.
Our Women’s Ministry
- Teach and model the example of the Proverbs 31 woman as applied to today’s culture, which includes strengthening marriages and parenting skills as well as Godly living as a single woman.
- Use the examples of strong, obedient, and courageous women from the Bible, such as Sarah, Ruth, Rachel, Rahab, Jehosheba, Esther, Hannah, Miriam, Elizabeth, Priscilla, Deborah, Mary Magdalene, Mary of Bethany, Lydia, the daughters of Phillip the Evangelist, and Mary the mother of Jesus.
- Guide women to first identify, then use their spiritual gifts both within and outside of the Body of Christ.
- Develop an environment in which experienced women have an opportunity to mentor younger women (disciple making).
- Foster a culture where women can learn from and minister to each other.
- Develop regular gatherings for fellowship, connection and replenishment.