Set Up BaseCamp On Your Phone
Add the BaseCamp Icon to your Device
Save BaseCamp To Your Home Screen
Here are instructions on how to save BeavercreekChristian.org or BaseCamp to your phone, select the type of device you are using below:
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
2) At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon that looks like an arrow coming out of a box. That’s the share button, tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until you see the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select this one.
4) You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. So, you remember it. Pick a good one and save it. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen and you’ll have Basecamp right there on your home screen.
How To Video for adding BaseCamp to your iPhone:
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.
How To Video for adding BaseCamp to your Android Phone: