Our Women’s Ministry
We are excited about our women’s ministries! Our goal is to create a culture that begins where women are and empowers them to use their God-given gifts to make disciples and journey with other women to expand the Kingdom of God.
Photos from the January 2018 Women’s Retreat:
- Aletha Dillinger – 937-776-5422 – email@example.com
- Judy Harrison – 937-657-5068 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathleen Hosner – 937-416-2805 – email@example.com
- Sharon Longo – 937-603-2354 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ava Ritter – 937-673-8465 – email@example.com
- Terri Sawyer – 937-694-4561 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teach and model the example of the Proverbs 31 woman as applied to today’s culture, which includes strengthening marriages and parenting skills as well as Godly living as a single woman.
- Use the examples of strong, obedient, and courageous women from the Bible, such as Sarah, Ruth, Rachel, Rahab, Jehosheba, Esther, Hannah, Miriam, Elizabeth, Priscilla, Deborah, Mary Magdalene, Mary of Bethany, Lydia, the daughters of Phillip the Evangelist, and Mary the mother of Jesus.
- Guide women to first identify, then use their spiritual gifts both within and outside of the Body of Christ.
- Develop an environment in which experienced women have an opportunity to mentor younger women (disciple making).
- Foster a culture where women can learn from and minister to each other.
- Develop regular gatherings for fellowship, connection and replenishment.
Some sub-ministries and activities within Women’s Ministries are:
- Event planning
- Teaching and leading Bible studies or classes
- Family support and visitation
- Prayer intercession
- Mom’s Night Out (usually once a month)
- Women’s retreats and workshops