COVID-19 is slowly being overcome thanks to the vaccines and the diligence and sacrifice of healthcare workers and scientists. However we are not quite out of the woods yet, which means we have to continue to remain vigilant as we manage the ramifications of this virus.
We want to continue to remain agile in our response to the virus so we can adjust to your needs, the needs of our community in Beavercreek and the Miami Valley. In light of that we will continue to utilize our digital (online) space as well as our face to face interactions to offer training, support and ultimately discipleship to you and our communities. We are embracing this new season with hope, looking for opportunities that God provides for us.
We will begin gathering face-to-face in worship at a new time at 10:30 am on June 6. We will also continue to offer our Online Gathering at 10:30 am (Livestream on YouTube and HERE), along with ministry for children and students.
We want to continue to remind you of the different places online that we are trying use to communicate and stay connected. If you haven’t subscribed to our channel on YouTube please do that so you can be alerted to when we go live (especially Sun. morning worship). Please check out BaseCamp the online hub we have built to help connect you to opportunities to stay connected. Follow us on social media for regular updates or make sure we have a good email for you so we can send you our newsletter — all you have to do is click this link and send us an email letting us know you want to update your email address for the newsletter.
Remember we are the Body of Christ, no matter whether we are in the facility at 3009 Shakertown Road, walking our neighborhoods, on ZOOM with our Home Groups, or in our offices. May we continue to pursue Christ and be the light of the world.
Please continue to walk with us down this path by:
1. Praying for the leadership of your church. These decisions are not easy and we do not take them lightly. We are doing our best to hear the voice of God, see where God is moving and then responding to his leading.
2. Give us grace. As you know dealing with COVID is not always cut and dry. As we try some new things and renew old things be flexible with us.
3. Be patient. We want to be able to be agile but slow. Which allows us to be motivated by love. We want to move and act from a place of love for our neighbors, both near and far.
4. Remain faithful. We have been so impressed and inspired by you. The way you have been faithful to your families, to your church family, to your neighbors, and to your financial commitments, continue to be stories worth telling. Persevere. Continue putting one foot in front of the other. God is faithful. God is present with us. God is still at work. Let’s remain faithful to Him.
5. Below you will find our our COVID Safe Practices that we want to keep in mind until we have fully defeated this virus: