Christmas Offering Every year we designate our Christmas offering to support one or more of our current ministries. This year the majority of our offering will go to the LoveMonkey Ministry. We will also distribute as needed to our supported missionaries. Ways to give: 1) in the Christmas offering boxes, 2) in the Sunday offering baskets with your offering marked as “Christmas Offering,” 3) on-line (see side menu), or by texting (text the amount and the word “Christmas” to 84321).
Nativity Kits. In the café we have a limited number of nativity kits available courtesy of KidsLife and some generous donors. Take one per family along with one or both of the age-appropriate devotional guides. Enjoy them with your kids, nieces & nephews, grand-kids or neighbors.
Special Donations! For the next two weeks we will be collecting Christmas pajamas for our International Ministry. New or gently used, all children’s sizes up to size 14.
Mountain Mission School fundraiser! Help Coca Cola give to Grundy Mountain Mission School by collecting Coke product bottle caps with codes, and box codes (look under the flaps of the boxes). Bottle caps are worth 3 pts each, 12-packs of aluminum cans are worth 10 pts, 24-packs are worth 20 pts, 32-packs are worth 25 pts. We have a collection bin on the portable sign in the lobby. Every cap or box code flap will help!
New Elder – The Elders are pleased to present Jeff Hosner to the congregation as an Elder candidate. Jeff served faithfully as an Elder since 2012. At the end of 2017, he took a year off in accordance with our new policy that Elders serve for up to three years, then take a minimum of one year off for a period of rest. We will be taking a congregational vote on Sunday, December 16 to affirm the decision for Jeff to rejoin the Elder ministry.
Looking for ways to serve? It’s easy! Stop by the display in the church lobby and SAY YES to a role that best fits you. Drop your card in the metal envelope on the display, and we will contact you with more details.
- Dec 16 (Sunday) – International Luncheon, following second service in the multipurpose room.
- Dec 23 (Sunday) – Regular 9:30 and 11:00 am services
- Dec 24 (Monday) – Christmas Eve Services, 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm. Join us for one of our candlelight services, when we will celebrate the hopeful anticipation of Jesus’ birth, bringing light into our world. Unstaffed nursery & toddler rooms will be available
- Dec 30 (Sunday) – 9:30 am service ONLY
- Jan 11 (Friday) – International family night, 7:00 pm, church gym.
- Jan 14 (Monday) – Mom’s Night Out, 6:30 pm, details to follow.
- Jan 17 (Thursday) – Ladies Bunco for Charities night, 6:30 pm
- Jan 20 (Sunday) – International Luncheon, 12:30 pm, multipurpose room.
- Jan 25 (Friday) – International family night, 7:00 pm, church gym.
- Jan 27 (Sunday) – Family Trivia Night, 5:30 pm.
- Feb 8 (Friday) – International family night, 7:00 pm, church gym.
- Feb 11 (Monday) – Mom’s Night Out, details to follow.
- Feb 14 (Thursday) – Ladies Bunco for Charities night, 6:30 pm
- Feb 17 (Sunday) – International Luncheon, 12:30 pm, multipurpose room.
- Feb 25 (Monday) – DivorceCare begins, 7:00-9:00 pm, Room 214.