Don’t forget your Secret Sister! A drop-off box for cards, gifts and goodies is available in the café area.
Women’s Retreat, January 19-20, 2018!
- Register on-line here
- Registration fee is $65. Pay for your registration fee here
- Hotel rooms are OPTIONAL and are an additional $99 plus tax (can sleep up to 4) — Reserve a hotel room for the retreat
- Information for your room reservation:
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn, Beavercreek
Address: 3520 Pentagon Park Blvd., Dayton, OH 45431
Group Name: Beavercreek Christian Church
Group Code: BCC
Check-in: 19 Jan 2018
Check-out: 20 Jan 2018
- Event check in will begin at 6 PM on Friday Jan. 19 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Beavercreek ( those staying in rooms may be able to check into their rooms earlier— contact the hotel for room check-in time)
- Retreat will close around 3 PM on Saturday Jan. 20
- More info at the table in the café area or by contacting Kathleen Hosner at 937-416-2805
Our Women’s Ministry
We are excited about the possibilities for growth in our women’s ministries! Our overall goal is to create a culture that begins where women are and empowers them to use their God-given gifts to make disciples and journey with other women to expand the Kingdom of God.
- Aletha Dillinger – 937-776-5422 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Harrison – 937-657-5068 – email@example.com
- Kathleen Hosner – 937-416-2805 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Longo – 937-603-2354 – email@example.com
- Ava Ritter – 937-673-8465 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terri Sawyer – 937-694-4561 – email@example.com
- Teach and model the example of the Proverbs 31 woman as applied to today’s culture, which includes strengthening marriages and parenting skills as well as Godly living as a single woman.
- Use the examples of strong, obedient, and courageous women from the Bible, such as Sarah, Ruth, Rachel, Rahab, Jehosheba, Esther, Hannah, Miriam, Elizabeth, Priscilla, Deborah, Mary Magdalene, Mary of Bethany, Lydia, the daughters of Phillip the Evangelist, and Mary the mother of Jesus.
- Guide women to first identify, then use their spiritual gifts both within and outside of the Body of Christ.
- Develop an environment in which experienced women have an opportunity to mentor younger women (disciple making).
- Foster a culture where women can learn from and minister to each other.
- Develop regular gatherings for fellowship, connection and replenishment.
Current scheduled or planned activities:
- January 19-20, 2018: Overnight women’s retreat at Hilton Garden Inn
- Spring 2018: Tea fundraiser for Oasis House, Secret Sister reveal
Some possible sub-ministries and regular activities within Women’s Ministries are:
- Event Planning
- Teaching and leading Bible studies or classes
- Family support and visitation
- Prayer intercession
- Mom’s Night Out
- Women’s retreats and workshops