Reserve a room for the ladies’ retreat January 19-20!
Information for your reservation:
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn, Beavercreek
Address: 3520 Pentagon Park Blvd., Dayton, OH 45431
Group Name: Beavercreek Christian Church
Group Code: BCC
Check-in: 19 Jan 2018
Check-out: 20 Jan 2018
We are so excited about the possibilities for growth in our women’s ministries! Our overall goal is to create a culture that begins where women are and empowers them to use their God-given gifts to make disciples and journey with other women to expand the Kingdom of God.
- Aletha Dillinger – 937-776-5422 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Harrison – 937-657-5068 – email@example.com
- Kathleen Hosner – 937-416-2805 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Longo – 937-603-2354 – email@example.com
- Ava Ritter – 937-673-8465 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terri Sawyer – 937-694-4561 – email@example.com
- Teach and model the example of the Proverbs 31 woman as applied to today’s culture, which includes strengthening marriages and parenting skills as well as Godly living in singleness.
- Use the examples of strong, obedient, and courageous women from the Bible, such as Sarah, Ruth, Rachel, Rahab, Jehosheba, Esther, Hannah, Miriam, Elizabeth, Priscilla, Deborah, Mary Magdalene, Mary of Bethany, Lydia, the daughters of Phillip the Evangelist, and Mary the mother of Jesus.
- Guide women to first identify, then use their spiritual gifts both within and outside of the Body of Christ.
- Develop an environment in which experienced women have an opportunity to mentor younger women (disciple making).
- Foster a culture where women can learn from and minister to each other.
- Develop regular gatherings for fellowship and replenishment.
Current scheduled or planned activities:
- November 2017: Christmas cookie exchange and Secret Sister pairings
- January 19-20, 2018: Overnight women’s retreat at Hilton Garden Inn
- Spring 2018: Tea fundraiser for Oasis House, Secret Sister reveal
Some possible sub-ministries and regular activities within Women’s Ministries are:
- Event Planning
- Teaching and leading Bible studies or classes
- Family support and Visitation
- Prayer intercession
- Mom’s Night Out
- Women’s Retreats and Workshops