Want to serve, but don’t know where or how to start? Below are some current needs and simple ways you can get plugged in quickly, get your feet wet, and start serving right here at our church. Get engaged! For more information, contact the church office at email@example.com.
Easy Ways to Get Started:
- Community Dinner – Donate food or volunteer to help at the New Life Christian Assembly the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Contact Marilyn Seitz at 937-380-9108 for more information.
- LoveMonkey Ministries – Join a team that responds to the “neighborly” needs of widows and single parents right here in Beavercreek. (As needed)
- Donations sorter – Help sort and manage donations dropped off each week at our Donation Station in the church lobby. (1-4 times a month)
- Homework Helper – Help school-aged children with their homework after school at our Precious Ones Learning Center daycare. (any M-F afternoons at the church)
- Read to Kids – Read to kids who attend our International Ministry badminton nights. (1-2 Friday evenings per month)
- Baby Holders – help take care of babies in the nursery during either Sunday service. (1-2 times per month)
- Play Video Games – Set up and supervise video game playing with kids during Badminton nights. (1-2 Friday nights per month)
- Food Prep — Help prepare food and/or wash dishes for families served during Badminton nights. (1-2 Fridays per month)
- Loads of Fun – Help launder blankets and sheets donated for various ministries. Take home or use the laundry room at BCC (2 times per month)
- Say Hello (Red Carpet Team) – Welcome our families and guests to church as a greeter or by serving at our information desk. Greet people, provide information about BCC, and help visitors find their way around the building. (1 Sunday per month)
- Coupon Queen (or King) – Search out coupons for regularly needed items for our various ministries (diapers, toiletries, etc). Organize a way to alert our church family when you see a great deal!
- Drive a Bus – Drive the church bus to provide transportation for our International Ministry to and from Badminton Night at the church. Clean driving record required, minimum age of 25. (1-2 Friday evenings per month)
- Set up or Stack Chairs – Set up chairs on Sunday mornings before the first gathering, or re-stack chairs after gatherings are over (any Sunday)
- Communion Prep – Fill communion cups and bread trays before first service and/or clean up trays after second service. Sign up at the Welcome Center to help out. (1-2 times per month)
Other examples of areas in which to serve are available at our page called “APEST – Using Your God-given Gifts.”